Pour the diffusing perfume into the glass decanter.
- For a light fragrance diffusion, only use 10 reeds & half of the perfume.
- For an intense fragrance diffusion, use all of the reeds and all of the perfume.Place the reeds into the decanter in the form of a bouquet.Thanks to its diffusing system, the fragrance absorbs into the reeds much like water delicately ascending into the stem of a plant.
- Only use half of the bottle if the air in your home is dry because the diffusion will be slower and last longer
- Determine the intensity of the fragrance according to your preferences. You should use only a few of the sticks for a light and gradual diffusion. Use all of the sticks for a more intense fragrance
- Position your diffuser next to a heat source to increase the diffusion of the fragrance
- Turn over the sticks once a week to intensify the fragrance